Welcome to your booklist ordering site. To begin, enter your Access Code for your school.
Ordering your child's stationery online is quick and easy. The lists online have been provided by the school to ensure they meet your requirements.
Steps to order
- Enter the access code provided by your school and select your booklist from the drop down menu
- Each list starts with the core/general items required and then specific items for each of the subjects
- To add items to the cart, select the tick box at the top left-hand corner of each subject
- Required quantities are pre-filled but you can adjust the quantities higher or lower as needed.
- Once you have all of your items, click the Add to Order button at the bottom of the page
- If you wish to add any other items such as printer cartridges, you can use the search bar to find these items.
- Review your order and proceed to checkout
- Your order will be delivered direct to your door.
Orders will be delivered from the week beginning 11th January 2021. The delivery address can be a home address, office address, PO Box or RSD. If the delivery address is unattended when delivery is attempted, a card will be left in your letterbox. it will be necessary for you to contact the courier/post office to organise to collect goods or a date for re-delivery. Adelaide Direct Stationers cannot submit re-delivery requests on your behalf.
Order cut-off for delivery prior to the first day of school is 8th January 2021. Orders will be accepted after this time and we will endeavour to have the goods delivered prior to the first day of school, however delivery cannot be guaranteed. In stock items will be delivered to you ASAP and any back-ordered items will be delivered to your school as stock becomes available. Students will be advised that they have items for collection at Student Services.
Orders received after the 8th January 2021 will be treated as a late order and a $16.45 (including GST) late fee will apply.
Refunds will not be given due to being ordered incorrectly or 'change of mind'. We will gladly exchange or refund any goods deemed faulty by the manufacturer. No pickup/collection service is available for returns. Any returned items will need to be delivered back to our Offices at Klemzig. Processing, delivery and late fees are non-refundable.